Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's have a Rave!


Let's have a rave! No, not a crazy drug party. Let's take a moment to rave about all that's going right in our lives. There's always something new that we are desiring, but the best way for us to get ready for some new thing, is to enjoy what is right here in front of us now.  I learned about raving from Lola Jones, and my family and I have ran with it. We rave in the mornings on the way to school and at the dinner table. Some people make a gratitude list, which is great and similar, but to me it's a little higher up the vibrational scale to rave rather than being thankful. Don't get me wrong, both are great. Any excuse to focus on what's good in our lives is wonderful.

Some of my raves for this past week are:

1. My dentist said my teeth were good and I had less gum recession than last time they measured.
2. My eye doctor said my eyes were healthy and I had a better prescription than last time they measured.
3. My breast thermogram had improved a LOT in three months. (Can you tell I had all of my yearly doctor check-ups last week?)
4. My kids were healthy, happy and doing great back in school after the holidays.
5. My blog has gotten a lot more views lately. (and I'm fairly certain no more than half of them are from me)
6. It's been almost 6 months since I sent in my first submission to Woman's World, so I know I'll hear something back soon!
7. I got a new car! Woot!
8. I've got 2 picture books being editing, almost ready to submit.

What about you?  What do you have to rave about this week?  We can always find something. Sometimes I just rave about how I love having running water and indoor plumbing. Seriously, a good meal, a great friend, a comfortable place to live, cell phones, the internet, there's a lot to rave about.

Love & Miracles,
Michelle

Raving is more fun when you share it with someone. I would love to hear what you are raving about this week. To prove it, I'm giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of January. I'll put everyones name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I'll email the winner with the details. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, and let me know in your comment, I'll put your name in twice. 



2 comments:

  1. I love it Michelle! Raving is so important and feels so good! Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Crystal. It's made such a differnce in how I intereact with my children. They say are always saying "I have something to rave about." The whining is minimized because they are looking for things to rave about.

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS